There is a Workparty planned for this coming Sunday 13th. We will be starting at 8.30am and plan to be done before noon so people will have the afternoon free. Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.
If you are able to come and help, please see the list of jobs below. Let me know if there is a particular thing that you would like to volunteer for. General duties is fine.
Bill Whitney – 07788 138 449
- White plastic facia needs refitting
- Tools: White Mastic 4 tubes
- Slipway check clamping plates and sleepers – 10 batons require replacing
- We have nails
- Tools: Gloves and big spanners.
- Drainage trench where concrete apron meets grass
- Tools: Pick axe, shovel and wheel barrows
- Fencing around waste bins – New post and panels required
- Will need a survey for materials
- Leaky container
- Check roof for leaks
- Tidy containers
- Support boats
- Clean boats and grease wheels
- Gardening general tidy up
- Tools: Gloves, fork and spade
- Lights in ladies loos – These have become worse and I think that now none are working
- Tools: Bring a torch
- Race office tidy
- Race officer box and flags check
- Empty garage, clean and replace in an orderly fashion
- Stuff to go to the tip some garden waste and odds and ends
- Tools: Large boot or estate car with some sort of protective cover.
- Look at revising the boat park layout