We are really looking forward to welcoming the Wayfarer class to an open meeting at Shoreham Sailing Club on the weekend of 26 and 27 June.
The event will consist of;
- 6 races sailed back-to-back out at sea (3 races on Saturday, 3 races on Sunday)
- First race start not before 13:25 pm on Saturday, no warning signal will be made after 15.00pm on Sunday
- High water: Saturday 13.20pm; Sunday 14.08pm
- Entries shall be made on the official entry form available at reception
- Entry fee is £35 per boat for two days, £25 for one day (payment to be collected on the day by contactless card payment only)
- Prizes for the top three boats (dependent on entry) and first club boat.
- Notice of Race (NoR) (Pdf)
- Sailing Instructions (SI’s) (Pdf)
There is free car parking in the car park adjacent to the club and limited camping is available charged at £5 per tent or campervan – please email email@example.com with details of the size of your tent or van and we will do our best to accommodate you. The galley will be open throughout the event and a meal is planned for Saturday evening – please indicate when you enter whether you would like to join us for this. There are still some covid restrictions in place and we ask members to follow the latest advice issued by the club.
For all queries contact Paul Wilcock, Wayfarer Class Captain. firstname.lastname@example.org