The Wayfarer and National 12 open will take place at Shoreham SC, on the weekend of 15 and 16 June. We’re excited that it will be our first open from our reinstated grounds, offering plenty of space for rigging and a great surface for moving boats around.
- Entries will be accepted from 10.00 to 12.00 on Saturday and 08.30 to 09.30 on Sunday
- Entry fees are £35.00 per boat for the complete event (two days) or £20.00 for one day. (These fees include the UKWA and National 12 levies.)
- The event comprises of a six race series: 3 races on Saturday and 3 races on Sunday.
- At its’ discretion the race committee may change the number of races each day but may not start more than 4 races on either day.
- The scheduled time for race briefings will be: Saturday 15th June not before 11.30; Sunday 16th June not before 09.00.
- The scheduled time of the first warning signal for the races will be: Saturday 15th June not before 13.25; Sunday 16th June not before 10.25.
- No warning signal will be made after 15.00 on Sunday 16th June.
- High water times: Saturday 15th June 10.42 (5.8m); Sunday 16th June 11.30 (5.9m).
On arrival at the club please unhitch your boats on the road and proceed on foot with them into the club grounds.
There is free parking outside the club and camping is available on a first come first served basis – you will be directed to the approriate camping area upon registration.
Food will be available from the galley throughout the event.