For those of you that sail on Wednesdays it was great to finally have access to the clubhouse under the latest easing of restrictions. There is still guidance to follow though, and changes from the last update are in bold and listed first.
Covid-19 specific advice for members
- The clubhouse is now open to members
- Tables and chairs are laid out to accommodate groups of six.
- Food and drink should only be consumed when seated at a table.
- Face-coverings should be worn inside the clubhouse when not seated.
- The changing rooms are open but please limit their use where possible (see the notice on the door) and come changed.
- The toilets are open.
- All members come to the club and sail at their own risk.
- Please follow the government advice on hygiene and maintain appropriate social distancing at all times.
- Gatherings can be in groups of up to six people or two different households.
- Do not come to the club if you or a member of your household have any symptoms.
- Double handers in particular are recommended to follow government guidelines in choosing who they go sailing with.
- Visitors are welcome and will be charged a temporary membership fee of £10 and needed to be signed in (verbally to the duty committee representative) by a member.
- Please continue to carry out your own risk assessments for choosing what conditions to set sail in – read our Advice for all sailors.