The committee met last night and whilst we are all keen to get on the water, we have to ask members to be patient for a little longer while we carry out work to the grounds and slipway in preparation for going sailing. We are doing this as quickly as possible and if any local members are able to safely volunteer with removing stones from the slipway then please get in touch.
When our preparations have been carried out there will be limitations on what will be possible;
- The clubhouse will not be open
- Sailors should come changed ready to sail
- There will not be any safety cover
- No gatherings of more than two households
- All those accessing Shoreham SC facilities do so at their own risk
- Please do not come to the club if you or any of your household have symptoms
- Only members of Shoreham SC may sail from the club
Shoreham Sailing Club’s reputation with our stakeholders and within the local and sailing communities could be jeopardised by our actions over the coming weeks and we ask all members to take this into account.We will email you all with with further detail when we are open for sailing.