2 June, 2018

Slipway update – June 2018

Progress continues on the slipway, which is starting to look like a very impressive addition to the club. We are sad to report that there have been additional delays, so we have had to further revise the racing schedule – see the calendar.

As it stands the contractors will be moving off-site during the week beginning 9 June, however there is still work to be done to return our grounds to what they were. The details for this are being finalised, but in the meantime we will continue to have use of the car park until the 20 July, and the scheduled Merlin Rocket and Osprey open meeting will go ahead.

News, Racing