We are pleased to announce in conjunction with the RS200 Class Association that we will be running an Open Meeting as a round of the Sacred Spirits SEAS on Saturday 26th September. The event is open to Shoreham SC members and to RS200 Class Association Members.
Covid requirements mean that we’ll require competitors to be a little more flexible with the race team, but we’ll endeavour to make it a competitive and fun series.
The event will consist of
- 4 Races sailed back to back out at sea with a discard after 3
- First race start not before 11:30 am
- Online registration in advance only
- Entry fee is £25 per boat (payment to be collected on the day by contactless card payment only)
- Prizes for the top three boats
- Notice of Race (NoR) (Pdf)
- Sailing Instructions (SI’s) (Pdf)
Due to current restrictions club rules on social distancing remain strictly in place and must be adhered to. Please familiarise yourself with the Covid notice on the SSC website and take special notice that all sailors participate at their own risk – see our Advice for all sailors.
- The clubhouse, except for the toilets, will be closed for the event. Changing rooms are only to be used in exceptional circumstances.
- Competitors are advised to arrive ready to sail and shower when at home.
For all queries contact Louise Carr, RS200 Class Captain. email@example.com