The Shoreham Sailing Club Merlin Rocket open meeting will take place on the weekend of 24 and 25 July.
The event will consist of;
- 6 races sailed back-to-back out at sea (3 races on Saturday, 3 races on Sunday)
- First race start not before 13:25 pm on Saturday, no warning signal will be made after 15.00pm on Sunday
- High water: Saturday 24th July HW 12.20 (6.27m); Sunday 25th July HW 13.07 (6.34m).
- Entries can be made online or at reception – but its really helpful to know if you’re coming.
- Entry fee is £35 per boat for two days, £25 for one day (payment to be collected on the day by contactless card payment only)
- Prizes for the top three boats (dependent on entry) and first club boat.
- Notice of Race (NoR) (Pdf)
- Sailing Instructions (SI’s) (Pdf)
There is free car parking in the car park adjacent to the club and limited camping is available charged at £5 per tent or campervan – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the size of your tent or van and we will do our best to accommodate you. The galley will be open throughout the event with dinner and an evening party planned for Saturday evening – please indicate when you enter whether you would like to join us for this.
For all queries contact William Warren, Merlin Rocket fleet captain: email@example.com