This weekend it the Merlin and Osprey open at Shoreham SC, the forecast for which looks amazing. We’re excited that it will be the first open on our new slipway and look forward to welcoming lots of Merlins and Ospreys.
- Registration open 10.00 – 12.00 on Saturday and 09.00 – 10.00 on Sunday
- Briefing at 12.00 on Saturday
- 1st warning signal on Saturday 13.55 – Merlins 1st followed by Ospreys, races 2 and 3 back to back
- Hog Roast Saturday evening at 19.00 – tickets £12.50 + musical entertainment from Admiral Chas and his band and Phantom DJ Spinner
- 1st warning signal on Sunday 10.55 – Merlins 1st followed by Ospreys, races 5 & 6 back to back.
Due to the late handover of the slipway, the beautiful grassy dinghy park, isn’t quite what it used to be, but it will serve us well until we can get the new lawn sown. There is room for camping and visitors will be advised on the best places to pitch. Camping will be on the old grass but you would be advised to bring a mallet.