Shoreham Sailing Club are delighted to welcome the Merlin Rocket and 420 fleets to compete at their open meeting on 18th – 19th June.
Come and experience the best sea sailing in the UK, with easy sheltered launching in the harbour and a short sail out to sea, Shoreham is renowned for its wonderful clear waters, fantastic waves and regular sea breeze.
- Merlin Rockets can enter online or on the day.
- 420 fleet is booked via the association.
- Camping on site available for a nominal fee – book online.
- Free parking.
- Dinner from our fabulous caterers Fete & Lime will be available after sailing on Saturday night.
And don’t forget our famous egg throwing competition, sax player and DJ’s spinning tunes late into the night.
- The briefing on Saturday 18th June will not be before 1130
- First warning signal Saturday 1325, and Sunday 1025
- Aiming for three races each day
- Sailing Instructions (.pdf) – Amended 16 June 2022
- Notice of Race (.pdf) – Amended 16 June 2022