Dutyman is now live for you to select the duties you wish to do this season. If you cannnot access dutyman, pleas email Richard Bramley who has put in a huge amount of effort to set it up for 2015.
We have made the following changes this season in an attempt to ease the pressure on members duties and better support the improver and family days;
- Only two weekends of open meetings
- Two slots at Improver sessions are now included as duties
- Reduced the number of personnel on Wednesday evenings to 5
- Introduced three weekends of joint racing with Lancing SC
- Cooler series to be manned by those participating
Members are asked to do four duties per season, and as a members club we are reliant on this support and time to ensure that we can all get on the water whether it is for pleasure or racing. Please sign up as soon as possible to ensure you get the dates you want, or they will be allocated for you.