The event will consist of;
- 6 races sailed back-to-back out at sea (3 races on Saturday, 3 races on Sunday)
- First race start not before 13:25 pm on Saturday, no warning signal will be made after 14.00pm on Sunday
- High water: Saturday 06.19am; Sunday 07.34am
- The event is open to Shoreham SC members and to D-Zero Class Association Members.
- Online registration in advance only – Entries close Thursday 17th June
- Entry fee is £30 per boat (payment to be collected on the day by contactless card payment only)
- Prizes for the top three boats (dependent on entry) and first club boat.
- Notice of Race (NoR) (Pdf) – available soon
- Sailing Instructions (SI’s) (Pdf) – available soon
There is free car parking in the car park adjacent to the club and limited camping is available charged at £5 per tent or campervan – please email email@example.com with details of the size of your tent or van and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The galley will be open throughout the event and a meal is planned for Saturday evening – please indicate when you enter whether you would like to join us for this.
There are still some covid restrictions in place and we ask members to follow the latest advice issued by the club.
For all queries contact Steve Southall, D-Zero Class Captain. firstname.lastname@example.org