Shoreham Sailing Club are delighted to welcome the D-Zero and Wayfarer fleets to compete at their Southern Championships on 16 – 17 July 2022.
Come and experience the best sea sailing in the UK, with easy sheltered launching in the harbour and a short sail out to sea, Shoreham is renowned for its wonderful clear waters, fantastic waves and regular sea breeze.
- Entries can be online or on the day
- Camping on site available for a nominal fee – book online
- Free parking
- Dinner from our fabulous caterers Fete & Lime will be available after sailing on Saturday night.
- Bar will be open
- The briefing on Saturday 16 July will not be before 11.30
- First warning signal Saturday 13.25, and Sunday 10.25
- Aiming for three races each day
- Sailing Instructions (.doc)
- Notice of Race (.doc)