The Shoreham SC AGM is scheduled for Saturday 8 December at 5pm at the clubhouse (to be followed by the prizegiving and an end of season party.
We will update this page with the relevant documentation as it become available.
Committee vacancies: There are the following vacancies on the Shoreham SC committee for which we are looking for candidates. Please submit nominations to Caz Mills, as Honorary Secretary.
- Membership secretary – nomination recieved
- Honorary Secretary – a valued member of the Shoreham Sailing Club committee, who takes down the minutes of committee meetings and the AGM.
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of Minutes of 2017 AGM
- Matters Arising from 2017 AGM
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report: Treasurer’s report to 2018
- Approval of accounts
- Re-elect auditor
- Club Development Plan
- Approve 2019 subscription and boat fees
- Boat parking fees: Due to the disruption in the dinghy park this season we are proposing to freeze the dinghy park fees for next season.
- Subsciptions: We are proposing that all individual fees will rise by £5 for 2019, and the family membership by £10.
- Renewing members: We would like to reward our renewing members by offering a 10% early payment discount in light of this season’s disruption.
- Elect officers and committee members
- Any other business
- Proposal for Shoreham SC to become a Charitable Incorporated Organisation.
- Constitution changes – download proposed constitution (.pdf);
- to include grandchildren in a Family membership,
- raise the age limit to 17 of young people in a Family membership,
- remove the lower age limit for Cadet members,
- change Chairman to Commodore.